Skip to main content

Most Powerful healing Prayer

Sit on a mat and close your eyes. Imagine that "God" is sitting in front of you. Your religion does not matter. whosoever you worship as a "God" can imagine is sitting in front of you. It can be a white light, the universe, or any picture of "God" you believe in. First of all, greet him and thank him for coming. Then Start your conversation with God:- Dear God I know I am your favorite child. I know you love me. Dear "God", I am grateful for this life. I am grateful for all those things you have given me till now or which you have not given me or which was first given but later taken away. I am thankful for every breath of mine. Because whatever is provided by you, whatever is taken by you, this all happened due to my Karma. I take ownership of my own Karma. I know you are always with me and guiding me throughout my life. I committed mistakes in life, but you always forgive me and shower your limitless blessings on me. Even today, when I call you

Life of middle class Indian House Wives

When I started working, I eventually started thinking of my mother, her life style as a home maker.The more I think about her, the more tensed and guilty I feel about myself.

I was amazed and surprised by knowing about her daily routine. How can someone perform same household chores for ages without getting any leaves, holidays or offs ?! How can some one prepare same sort of food for ages ?? How can someone live without travelling, without going out with friends, without meeting their parents for years ?? How someone can live such monotonous life without getting appreciations for her work ?? How, how and how ??

Then I started finding out the answers for all these hows !!

After talking to lots of my friends and watching life of other house wives, I realized !! This is not the story of my mother only, it's happening with 90% of house wives in middle class Indian families.

There are so many other things which bothered me a lot when I was in my early 20's. Those things still bothered me but now I got habitual to those things.Getting habitual for wrong things also very dangerous.But alone you can't change the beliefs of society, which are rooted into their subconscious for ages.

My parents always discriminate between son and daughter. Which I realized very late and I am sure it happens with 75% of Indian daughters.

From my childhood days, I used to listen to my parents,"Saying, we consider our daughters as our son".We used to get very happy that point in time.However, slowly and gradually we got to know it's just a verbal saying and reality is exactly opposite.

Then I realized my mother never asks my brother to help her in house hold chores but she always insists us to perform all house hold chores with perfection and list is quite long.

My mother got married at 18 and from that day till now she performs all house hold chores.

So her upbringing and her belief system is not allowing her to accept that Women can also live their lives at fullest. Their soul purpose is not only to become slaves for their husbands and male children

This happens in almost all Indian middle class families every day.

As per Times of India research, over last 20 decades, every fifth suicide is done by house wives in India.

There is very transparent reason for this,"when they are young their parents give them upbringing with the belief that you have to do "sewa" of your husband, in-laws and children especially male children.Never give importance to yourself first, always think of your family first and then if time left,think of yourself.

Ideally they do not have any aim except becoming a good wife, good mother !!

After certain age when their children get settled in their lives and busy with their life, these ladies get into depression because they have invested their golden years of life in their children.

Now they have nothing to do, aimless life without any purpose. So overthinking gives them depression !!

Only ladies can help themselves, if they want to get rid of this situation. Balance in life and balance in every relationship is very important.

Treat your son and daughter on same grounds. Don't discriminate, or else this situation is going to be worsen by every passing day !!

However, for working girls who got married,  situation even gets worse once they get married. Because now they have to take care of house hold chores with office work.Although, if they continue working and don't resign from their jobs, after certain time they find out ways for making themselves happy and content due to their smartness !!

Being a daughter, I have started spending more time with my mother, taking her out for dinners, for long trips. However, I can't back her those golden days of her youth but I can try to make her happy with these small steps. After all change starts inside out within ourselves !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is NextMD ?? How it can help you to lead a healthy and happy life ?

NextMD is an Online portal, where you can consult your physician for a health issue which is not urgent, one can also cancel the appointment with the help of this portal. This is such an excellent portal to track your health issues and live a healthy,happy life. WebStories:Click&Watch Below are few important topics which one need to know before using NextMD:- 1. It can be browse from multiple browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. 2.Your personal health information is completely secured. 3.One can use this portal via any of their Smartphone or Blackberry. 4.There is a secure email facility in the portal itself where you can get all your test results or summary of your health information. 5.In order to Signup the NextMD, you need to call your Primary Care office and ask for activation code or else you can directly call your physician for assistance with NextMD. 6.In case your physician is using different electronic medical record system then you need login t

Most Powerful healing Prayer

Sit on a mat and close your eyes. Imagine that "God" is sitting in front of you. Your religion does not matter. whosoever you worship as a "God" can imagine is sitting in front of you. It can be a white light, the universe, or any picture of "God" you believe in. First of all, greet him and thank him for coming. Then Start your conversation with God:- Dear God I know I am your favorite child. I know you love me. Dear "God", I am grateful for this life. I am grateful for all those things you have given me till now or which you have not given me or which was first given but later taken away. I am thankful for every breath of mine. Because whatever is provided by you, whatever is taken by you, this all happened due to my Karma. I take ownership of my own Karma. I know you are always with me and guiding me throughout my life. I committed mistakes in life, but you always forgive me and shower your limitless blessings on me. Even today, when I call you

Aries Horoscope 2023

For Aries people 2023 will be a challenging year. Rahu's placement in 1st house gives you mental stress. Saturn in 11th house, keeps delaying day to day task, without any reason.Jupiter in 12 house, increase in unexpected expenses. Rahu's aspect in 7th house, creates unnecessary fights in family or with partner.You can expect good results in business.Jupiter and Rahu aspects your 5th house, so there can be a problem in education or kids related tasks . Webstories:Click $ Watch After April Jupiter shifts to 1st house and makes Guru Chandaal yoga.However, Guru is beneficial for Aries people, you can see less impact of this yoga on yourself. However, luck, money, relationships still impact with this yoga but not adversely. By end of the year, things start improving in your life and day to day task also provide good results. So keep calm and patient while taking any important decision or getting into any argument. Remedy - Chant Jupiter's Mantra !!